Re: gdm overwriting my .xsession

OK, that you for the responses but I finally found it. One, the hint I got

>/etc/rc.d/init.d/mandrake_everytime and commenting out the line:
>
>	action "Building Window Manager Sessions" /usr/sbin/fndSessiion

Was good I but I wanted to go deeper to figure out what was really causing the problem.. I found that some program called chksession was getting called and outputting a script that was half of an or statement and always ran no matter what which made a new .xsession file everytime I ran enlightenment. I editited the statement to check for the .initialized file that enlightenment uses and now it works right. Thanks for your time.

Todd Huish