Status of GnomeICU

Hi all.

Just a quick question, does anyone know what happened to the GnomeICU
development? It seems to be a very good client worthy of further development
(cleaning up a couple of segfaults and a short todo list), however
Jeremy Wise seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I can't
seem to find him and no work has been done on the client since May.
In fact, there hasn't been a single word about it since that time.
Did I miss something? Does anyone know what happened here...

Thanks

STiNG