Re: Helix user login

That would probably work, although I'm guessing if his experience was like mine was, not only are the icons on the desktop not correct for his version of Gnome, but his icons on the panel probably aren't correct either.

At least that was how it occurred for me, when I upgraded everything looked like Gnome 1.0.  It wasn't until I deleted my .gnome directory that I got things to look like Gnome 1.2.