FW: Re: UML diagrams]

PS.  could the reply-to be set right??  It's anoying to send a message only to find out it didn't get to the list.

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:30:58 D-Man wrote:

I've only used dia once, but it seemed really nice.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/dia

If you have dia running, in the toolbox window there are some figures.  Scroll using the left-right arrows until you see a tab that says "UML".  Click on the tab and you will have UML figures to enjoy.

To set the properties of the figure (ie class name, attributes) right-click on the figure and select the Dialogs->Properties menu item (the last one, I may have the name wrong).

-D