Re: RPM....

David BOURIAUD wrote:

> Hi to all !
> I've just seen that gnome-db was available, and I donloaded it... Yet,
> when I try to install it using gnorpm, it says that many libs are
> missing (libgconf-1.so.0, liboaf.so.0...). Where can I download these
> libs from ? I've checked out the gnome-db directory, but they're not
> there. Thanks by advance if anyone could help.

for gnome-db-0.1.0 (which is the one you're trying to install I suppose),
you'll need:

* Bonobo-0.18 (not later, just this same version, if you've got a later
version, consider compiling gnome-db from CVS)
* OAF-0.5.x or later
* Gconf 0.9 or later

For GConf, I think there were RPMs in nautilus.eazel.com, but I'm not
sure.

You can download them from http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com, in the
evolution directory.

cheers