Evolution

Does Evolution run on Red Hat 7, or instead is there some reason Evolution is not currently available thorough Helix update?

I've tried two different Red Hat 7 systems and tried the Evolution Preview installed and I continuously get an error reporting unable to
get list of files for download, or something like that.
The Helix install on both systems did not go smoothly, so there may be a problem there, but the standard upgrade functions fine.

					Thanks
					Sean
--
ICQ# 10073477		http://people.ne.mediaone.net/tardis/index.html

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.