Re: Gnorpm problem

On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 11:37:42PM +0200, Geir Torstein Kristiansen wrote:
> Im using RedHat 7.0 w/helix-gnome.
>
> There seems to be a problem with
>
> gnorpm-0.95.1-3
>
> The query dialog for each and every package I select is empty in the
> section where it is supposed to show the files contained in the rpm.
[...snip...]
> Anyone know why?

Yes ... we (the people working on gnorpm at the moment) are idiots and
somehow we broke this feature and didn't notice. Sorry. :-(

It has been fixed in the CVS version, so you could either compile that
(it's currently at least as stable as the 0.95.1 release) or wait until
the next official release (I have no idea when that will occur).

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Tredinnick            email: malcolm commsecure com au
CommSecure Pty Ltd