JRC: heretic question

"Jean-Raymond.Chauviere" wrote:

> For mass downloading, I prefer (with wget for instance)
>
> ftp://download.themes.org/pub/themes
>
> JRC
>
> Fred Schroeder wrote:
> >
> > www.themes.org

I have a big boss not enough smart to work under unix and using a
'very small soft' product named outlook.
One sub boss want to access to the boss planning. He is working under
unix.
Have you any idea of a solution ?
JRC
--
Nur der Kleingeist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.