Re: binding 'windows' key

jack wallen wrote:

> did anyone ever come up with a way to bind the windows key to open up
> the gnome main menu?

gnome control center ( gnomecc )
panel
miscellaneous
in the section key bindings
grab the "popup menu key" to 'window' one

PS: stick a tux over the window key it will be better

> if so can you enlighten me?  thanks.
>
> also has anyone else had the problem, when upgrading Red Hat 7 to helix
> gnome, of all sawfish windows missing borders and title bars?  is there
> a fix on the way?

restart sawfish
-> gnomecc, window manager
start another one (enligthenement for example), and return to sawfish
PS : I think it will not works but ......

Tab