Re: capture window

By capture, I assume in this example you mean redirecting the output to a
file (I can't see why you'd want to use a graphic file for capturing an
ipchains command output). In that case, use the ">" to send the output to a
file. "ipchains -M -L > ipchains-output" would put it in the file
ipchains-output obviously. The single ">" means that if the file already
exists, its going to be replaced. You can use a ">>" to just append the
output to the end of a file instead.

As far as attaching it to an email, that depends on what email client you
use.