Re: Helix & Redhat 7 (The Jones is over)

> Plus extra-slick artwork splashed here and there, a very solid (in my
> experience) helix-update utility, no-brainer install procedure (sure I
> have a brain, I just use it for other things <*cough*>) and a
> committment to supporting a wide range of distributions and
> applications.  Just a few reasons off the top of my head.
>
> No, they don't pay my salary.  Just, IMHO, an example of a great
> company choosing a really worthwhile project, and executing it to
> perfection.

agreed......i have much better things to do that scurry around brain dead
unable to get kde* to work..LOL
helix was in like flynn I just sat back and watched the
fireworks.........

nice solid app for me so far as well.........:-) AND gnomeicu worked fine
out of the box when licq1.0 anyway  ( since now only works for redhat 7.0
users) did not........not as many feature maybe but hey I'm there...

btw--i bought RH6.2 ( my other copy gave out ) ..i got using redhat linux
special  edition by QUE...odd thing its called " publishers edition" of
6.2?..what is that?..i hope i didn't get a "stripped down version"
somehow or
does it mean enhanced???

lee
--===