ANNOUNCE: AquaX 1.3.0 "Triskadekaphilia"

Given the recent resurge of interest in AquaX <thank you!>, I'm pleased
to announce the Y2K Friday the 13th edition, v1.3.0 codenamed
"Triskadekaphilia" is now available at http://sawfish.themes.org (and at
http://geocities.com/ld_barthel/grimoire.html as well).

This release features support for Xiconic icons & removable buttons.
(The removable button support is untested--I couldn't find any apps that
actually use those window hints . . . :-( ) Plus the usual tweaks and
fixes.

As an added bonus, I've put up the current draft of my GTK-widget tree
in HTML form. It was a great help in debugging some of the problems I
ran into creating AquaXen.

But wait--that's not all. If you act now, you can also receive at no
additional cost, my little shell script, site-lisp.compile. This handy
tool is just the thing to have when you upgrade rep or install a new
rep-tile.

Now how much would you pay? Nada, nichts, nein, nie! As always, this is
FREE SOFTWARE--you only pay the shipping and handling. So don't
delay--quantities are unlimited.

But seriously, enjoy!  And happy Friday the 13th!!!!

Barthel
--
   ld_barthel yahoo com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

I don't have a solution, but I do admire the problem!