Re: a gnome kmail ?

I'm sorry, but I don't call starting a 15 MB DCOP server in the
background "happy under gnome".  That's my major complaint with KDE2
apps( including Kmail ).  If I could run these apps *without* this DCOP
server being started in the background if it's not running, could someone
please tell me?

This is the one thing that makes me things twice before running KDE2 apps.

--sea