Re: Aquax

On 11 Oct, Martin Ignacio Lange wrote:
> What is Aquax?

AquaX is a theme suite inspired by the Mac OS X GUI, Aqua, for GNOME.
The suite includes a sawfish theme and a GTK theme. The sawfish theme
provides the window decorations, and the GTK theme provides the control
decorations. (Plus, there is now an alternate GTK theme, AquaXen, which
uses the Xenophilia engine. It's not as pretty, since it doesn't use any
pixmaps, but it is *much* faster.)

Regards,

Barthel

P.S. I'm not just the author of AquaX, I'm also a client . . . ;-)
--
   ld_barthel yahoo com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

I don't have a solution, but I do admire the problem!