Re: change font in Balsa?

arif wrote:
> Does anyone know how i can change the default font that Balsa uses to
> display messages?  The font is rather small and difficult for me to read.

Gnome Control Center - chose your font there.

One problem I found is that at fonts larger than 18pt, which is what
I commonly use on my 1280x1024 screen, Balsa starts clipping text.

Another problem is that it uses the same font from the panel settting
for everything, so that tool buttons (reply, forward etc.) are spaced
out wide to accomodate the text.    There might be a way to set
specific fonts just for Balsa using Xdefaults, but haven't looked into
that. If you find out please summarize.

Thanks,

Himanshu