Re: changing the default browser

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 08:56:52AM -0400, Poletti, Don wrote:
> I looked there and I didn't understand the line
> I thought I would see netscape but I see
> gnome-moz-remote --new-win "%s"
>
> How does gnome-moz-remote launch netscape 4.x?

gnome-moz-remote is a little application that displays something in
netscape -- either one that is already running, or by starting up a new
one (gnome-moz-remote --help gives you an idea of what it can do).

> what should I change this too to launch galeon?

Sorry ... can't help much there, since I haven't played with galeon, but
at a guess (and this really _is_ just a guess), if you can type 'galeon
foo.html' at the command line, then you should be able to put

	galeon "%s"

in the command section. (perhaps??)

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Tredinnick            email: malcolm commsecure com au
CommSecure Pty Ltd