GMC crashes

Hi there,

i have some Problems with the gmc from the latest Helix Code Distribution on Linux
Mandrake 7.2 Beta. Whenever I start GNOME the Desktop-Icons appear just normal but
whenever i open a GMC-Window (to copy some files or so) i crashes. The scrollbars begin to
flicker and it hangs completely. When I restart GMC everything is fine until i open a
GMC-Window. I tried to install the gmc version that comes with Mandrake but that version
does not work with HelixGnome (it works, but whenever i try to really use it, e.g. change
some desktop properties it segfaults). I'm really confused what could have caused that
mess because about 4 hours ago everything worked fine. The only thing i did was that i
installed some Games (Clanbomber/Chromium) + gtkglarea and Clanlib from the Mandrake CD's.
That was all....

Thanx for any help,

Jon

--
The only real advantage to punk music is that nobody can whistle it...