Configuring ldap on balsa

I configure ldap and I can connect to the server.
I take the expand option.
Every time I try to compose I have a message like
'Administrative limit exceeded.
This append under netscape too, if I have a too big limit
of return possibilities. I usually limit it to 100 under
netscape.
How I can limit under balsa.
Eventually give me the source file and the variable or the define.

Thank you for any help
JRC

--
Nur der Kleingeist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.