Session management in Gnome

Nice time of day, ladies and gentlemens!

I've found a strange behavior of Session Properties.

I make some application respawned. Then I kill it, and application starts again.
It's ok. But It respawnwd with /normal/ style, not /respawn/, so when I kill it
another time, Gnome doesn't restart it. Is it a bug?

Best regards,
                                                Alexander.

--
Alexander Koptelov
Institute for System Programming, Russian Academy of Sciences