RE: UnTarring files

Thanks for all of advice. I posted here since the program I have tried to install were graphical and I am currently using GNOME as my windows manager. I'll give both approaches a try tomorrow and let you know how things worked out.

I am logging in as root and when I typed in which balsa it came back with not found ... so I am guessing that the make and install didn't happen.

John
               *Angels All Around You*
                                  :o) Kathleen
                             AngelsWOme mmcable com