RE: gnome-core 1.2.3.1 "Dignitude" released

Here is what I found: I have the Solaris 7 "November 99" edition (for
sparc). The function IceListenForConnections() in libICE causes the calling
application to crash with SIGSEGV. Apparently previous editions of Sol7
didn't have this problem. Also, take a look at the bug #12942 in the gnome
bugbase. The function IceListenForWellKnownConnections() does not crash, so
I use it instead and gnome-session behaves correctly (at least at my
machine. YMMV).

Janusz Gorycki intel com