Re: Resources for desktop icon font and color

> Is it possible to change the colors and font used for desktop icon labels in
> gnome for both selected and unselected icons?  If so, how?

it is put this in your ~/.gtkrc.mine

style "my-desktop-icon" {
fg[NORMAL] = { 0.8, 0.8, 0.8 }
bg[NORMAL] = { 0.0, 0.7, 0.0 }
fg[SELECTED] = { 0.0, 0.0, 0.8 }
bg[SELECTED] = { 0.0, 0.8, 0.1 }
}

widget_class "*DesktopIcon*" style "my-desktop-icon"

All RGB values can reach from 0.0 to 1.0