Re: Flaw in Plans for World Domination

Andrew Oliver <acomaillists yahoo com> writes:

> Opensource produces crappy/no documentation whatsoever and when a
> developer comes and says "I'd like to get involved, where can I start"
> he rarely if ever receives any response, if he does its often snide.

Please, provide more accurate info; what's the program you're talking
about?  to whom did you talk?

Anyway, don't ask -- just start hacking or reproting bugs or
contributing documentation or translations: you'll see how quickly
you'll get involved.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,