Re: helix-gonme 1.2 - very nice but what about browsers?

Thanks for the information. i will try to get some
news about that.
Thanks too to the people pointed me to mozilla... but
mozilla looks very like netscape... and is not a gkt
nor gnome app.

Thanks for all

ivan/zaikxtox

--- Loban Rahman <loban@enigma.caltech.edu> escribió:
> > I have looked that nice screamshots that have a
> link
> > on slashdot.org and i have seen a nice ms-outlook
> > clone, a nice ms-word clone, a nice ms-excel
> clone,
> > and into the helixcode.com site a nice ms-vbasic
> > clone.
> > Well... here is the question... is there some
> effort
> > on making a good ms-iexplorer/aol-netscape clone?
> that
> > would be, in my opinion, really a great advance
> for
> > the GNU comunity.
>
> There is - Nautilus - being made by Eazel.
> It's going to be the default
> file-manager-cum-lots-of-goodies
> for Gnome 2.0.
>
> 	= L

=====
  .~.
  /V\     Free science and free software are just two aspects
 // \\    of the same complex reality: long-term human survival.
/(   )\   Support humankind--use LINUX.
 ^^-^^