helix-gonme 1.2 - very nice but what about browsers?

Dear gnome comunity:

I have looked that nice screamshots that have a link
on slashdot.org and i have seen a nice ms-outlook
clone, a nice ms-word clone, a nice ms-excel clone,
and into the helixcode.com site a nice ms-vbasic
clone.
Well... here is the question... is there some effort
on making a good ms-iexplorer/aol-netscape clone? that
would be, in my opinion, really a great advance for
the GNU comunity.

Thanks.

ivan/zaikxtox

=====
  .~.
  /V\     Free science and free software are just two aspects
 // \\    of the same complex reality: long-term human survival.
/(   )\   Support humankind--use LINUX.
 ^^-^^