Re: [Helix Updates] Re: GNOME 1.0 "Bongo GNOME" Now Available

Jacob,get some sleep.
Without you guys doing all this programming,burning the
midnight oil,plodding thru all the grunt work,
actually CARING about the quality of the software,
my kind of people's work would not be possible.
I'm a developing digital graphics artist who greatly
appreciates all the work that goes on behind the
scenes.
As such I make whatever talent,time and energy I have to spare
avaialble to the project,or to individual programmers in
your(our) group.
If so,contact me,I assume you know my E-mail address.
Give me an assignment or request a sample of my work for
your own viewing pleasure.

    Perpetually gratefull, Charles
           elvi@kali.com