helix

Hi,

   Umm updating using helix update I get the error that gdk-1.2.8 isn't
installed
but I can't find the package. Updating gnome2 doesn't include a gdk
package.
where can I find it?
"Comments are a very useful outlet for those pissed off emotions you can
get
 when coding. While there's no-one there to take it out on at 3AM, you
know
 that at some point in the future you're going to give someone a really
bad
 day." Satisfaction guaranteed. - nlvp (slashdot poster)

 For a kick ass OPL'd FRPG visit http://members.xoom.com/Lycadican