Re: Gnome & Enlightenment setup...

Hi,

I am running FreeBSD 4.x as well.  I have GNOME installed and was using
Enlightenment as my window manager.

To start GNOMe, put the following in you .xinitrc file:

	exec gnome-session

When you type startx, a session of GNOME will be started.  I think that
FreeBSD, like Linux, has Enlightenment as the default window manager used
by GNOME.  If you don't find that this is the case, you can always choose
Enlightenment as you window manager by launching the GNOME Control Panel
and making the selection under the "Window Manager" tab.

I hope this help.

Bidemi Temidire