Réf. : Re: changing panel initial appearance for first-time Gnome users

I have deleted the previous post and I am not sure i really understand the
problem...

Are you telling that the inital appearance of Gnome desktop is hard coded in a
C program ?
I think that it would be better if the initial configuration was read from a
file... so just updating the file would update the initial configuration.

Jean-Michel

email: jmardantz@ifrance.com
page personnelle: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screenshots of Evolution and Nautilus and RPMS packages)

jacob%helixcode.com@Internet
23/05/2000 16:01
Pour:	pas%unh.edu@Internet
cc:	gnome-list%gnome.org@Internet (ccc: Jean-Michel ARDANTZ/SERNIT/F-T)
Objet:	Re: changing panel initial appearance for first-time Gnome users

Paul A Sand <pas@unh.edu> writes:

> We're having a really tough time finding where this initial appearance
> is specified. I must be missing something really stupid, any help
> would be much appreciated.

gnome-core/panel/session.c

(I can hear you being excited about that from here).

Jacob
--
"Is this love... or just confusion?"  -- Jimi Hendrix