Re: GNOME Print 0.20 is out.

On 20 May, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> New release boys and girls, go fetch your gnome-print from:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-print
>
> A few smaller bugs have been fixed and the package is basically GNOME
> 1.2 ready now.  The upcoming Gnumeric will also require this version
> (just to make sure we stop getting bug reports from the print stuff).

Miguel,

Should I force this to compile against libxml1 or is it safe to allow
this to compile against libxml2 even though gnumeric is still requiring
libxml1?

Enquiring minds want to know . . . ;-)

Barthel
--
   ld_barthel@yahoo.com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E