Problem Building "OCTHORPH GNOME"

Sorry if this isn't the right place to send this, but
there has been a couple of replies regarding errors
when building the "gnome-core" package, so here's the
problem I encoutered:

gnome-hint-properties.c:23: capplet-widget.h: No such
file or directory

Well, aftoer that I though gnome-applets should be
built before gnome-core, but then I got:

another_clock.c:29: applet-widget.h: No such file or
directory

First of all: what's the right name of this header
file and where can I find it??? I've searched through
all the packages in the 30M tarball... I must say is
the first time I'm attempting to build gnome from
source and please forgive me if I'm being too dumb!
One more thing should help (not only me): An ordered
list of packages that should be built first, second,
etc...

My system spec: Standard Redhat 6.1 (i386) distro, but
with XFree86 4.0. Well that's enhough, I guess.

Thanks all.