Problem compiling gnome-core-1.1.90 (missing Terminal.h)

Hello!

First of all, sorry if this has been discussed earlier but I just joined
the list and don't know about previous threads.

Running RedHat 6.2, removed all the gnome rpm stuff and tried to compile
new gnome (Octothorp). Got gnome-libs compiled and installed. When trying
to compile gnome-core-1.1.90 I got the following error (on
gnome-terminal dir):

corba.c:34: Terminal.h: No such file or directory

When I made a locate Terminal.h there was no such file. Is this a file
that should be generated during configure?

Can someone solve my problem? I compiled and installed ORBit-0.5.1,
control-center-1.0.53, gdk-pixbuf-0.7.0, libxml-1.8.7 and those required
by gnome-libs. I am happy to give more info if needed.

BR, Sami