Re: Gnome/Enlightenment Q?

----- Original Message -----
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 7:37 PM
Subject: Gnome/Enlightenment Q?

> I'm not sure if this is a gnome or an enlightenment
> question. Gnome, I think. I've added the pager as a "swallowed"
> applet in the taskbar, which is where I want it, but I still get
> the four little mini-windows on the desktop as well every time I
> login. How do I make them go away?

There are a few answers to this (one of which has been given already)
As was already mentioned you can add the gnome pager applet to the panel
(windows has a taskbar ;-) and then disable Enlightenment's pagers.

Unfortunately Enlightenment's pagers are much nicer than the pager applet
(or fortunately depneding on how you look at it) the problem is that, while
the panel can swallow programs, the panel does some trickery to pull this
off and when doing that with Enlightenment, Enlightenment wins so you can't
swallow Enlightenment's pagers in the panel.

--Ben