Re: compile problem gnome-vfs

> Any idea?

gnome-vfs, like nautilus, compiles with a high level of warnings set in gcc,
including -Werror, which makes warnings into errors.

You can turn this off at configure time with --disable-more-warnings, or you
can get a newer version of the header files with the warnings fixed.

For example, the glibc-devel that I use (an RPM: glibc-devel-2.1.2-11),
which came with Red Hat 6.1 I believe, does not generate these warnings.

    -- Darin