RE: SCO UNIX install

Hi, Warren!

> Which SCO Unix?  OpenServer or UnixWare?

Sorry to have been vague about this: I'm going to be installing OpenServer
v. 5.0.5. Perimeter's software runs on OpenServer. I would prefer to use
UnixWare, but that's just not what I need to learn; I'm looking at this as
an opportunity to learn something about Gnome at the same time. Even the
problems I encounter will teach me a lot--I'm just trying to avoid
_unnescessary_ problems.

> Obviously you need to get GLib and Gtk+ running first.  At that point
> you might want to compile a few simple apps like, oh, gtkfontsel and
> gpasman to make sure the basics are working.  Then compile the rest as
> recommended on the GNOME site.

Thanks for the suggestions: that's just the kind of advice I'm looking for.

Don