Re: Motif Open sources, what do you think?

Lesstif has been around for ages, so I don't really think there are any
striking new issues. One thing which could be valuable to the community
though would be a project to provide a simple means to port MOTIF apps
to GTK. My rationale for this statement is that there will be perhaps a
new group of companies open sourcing their MOTIF applications (who were
unable to because of Lesstif incompatibilities,etc), and I'm sure if
there are very cool apps we will want them to be Gnome-compliant...