- From: Jacob Berkman <jacob helixcode com>
- To: Charles Peng <7sp7 qlink queensu ca>
- Cc: gnome list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libjpeg.so.62
- Date: 13 May 2000 16:27:46 -0400
Charles Peng <email@example.com> writes:
> I am currently running suse 6.3 with helix-gnome. I am running into 2
> big problems.
> Second, I try to install gnome-libs-1.0.61-0_helix_2.i386.rpm, it
> needs libjpeg.so.62, and suse 6.3 only provides libjpeg.so.6.0.1... I am
> just wondering where I can get it? and what does "so" stand for ?
Which directory did you get that RPM from? For SuSE, you should be
using the gnlibs RPM, which should require the correct jpeg library.
"Is this love... or just confusion?" -- Jimi Hendrix
] [Thread Prev