Re: Bonobo 0.11 is out.

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Sean Thomas Middleditch wrote:

> I can't get bonobo to recognize that oaf is installed.  Which it is, BTW.  The
> latest one.
>
> Sean Middleditch

Most likely you installed OAF in a non-gnome-libs prefix. That means that
'gnome-config oaf' does not show up. Set your GNOME_PATH to the
approrpiate place so gnome-config picks it (i.e. GNOME_PATH=/usr/local) -
it will pick up the stuff in the place you installed GNOME (e.g. /usr)
/AND/ whatever is in GNOME_PATH