Réf. : Re: Bonobo 0.11 is out.

I have the same problem and two other more...

- When I try to create a RPM package, no files are written because 3
directories are missing
I have comment then from the bonobo.spec file and now I can create packages
#%dir %{prefix}/share/gnome/bonobo
#%{prefix}/bin/bonobo-image-x-png
#%{prefix}/share/gnome/bonobo/docs/*

- When t try to compile with the option --enable-oaf=yes, a file is missing
bonobo-object-directory-oaf.c

Jean-Michel

andy%tibcofinance.com@Internet
10/05/2000 23:34
Pour:	miguel%helixcode.com@Internet
cc:	gnome-components-list%gnome.org@Internet,
gnome-list%gnome.org@Internet (ccc: Jean-Michel ARDANTZ/SERNIT/F-T)
Objet:	Re: Bonobo 0.11 is out.

    Miguel> I have just made a release of Bonobo 0.11, this version
    Miguel> has a pretty large number of improvements and bug fixes.
    Miguel> The major changes since the last release are:

Hello,

	In building Bobobo 0.11, two files were missing when making
	the pot files:

	   ../bonobo/test-ui-handler.c
	   ../samples/compound-doc/sample-container.c

	I removed these from po/Makefile and it built fine.

Regards,

	Andy