Re: Network Configuration Utility

On Wed, 10 May 2000 06:28:27 -0700, Robert Krueger said:

Welll, the Gnome list is NOT the place to start looking for help on this
for many reasons.

The first place you should look for help is from your distribution.  from
your discription, it sounds as if you are using redhat.  so go to their
website and use their support options.	secondly.  if you have internet
access, as i can see you do, there are newsgroups that pertain to linux
related help, you can use that next.  one other major source of help is
irc, there are some good irc channels where you can get help on.  and
there is always deja.com to search the newgroup archieve to see if anyone
has had similiar problems like you are having.	and their is websites for
help, and their are tons of linux books, and so many are now distribution
specific, that getting one based on the version of your distro is not a
bad idea.

So to cap it off, if it is not a SPECIFIC GNOME related problem, please
do not post it here.  i am not trying to be rude, but too many people are
now making post to the group for help on subjects that in no way or form
should be here.