Re: MC 4.5.45 is out.
- From: Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth gnome org>
- To: Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth gnome org>
- Cc: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>, mc nuclecu unam mx,gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: MC 4.5.45 is out.
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:46:38 +0200 (CEST)
I just checked in cvs. In cvs these gmo files are not present. - So where
does they come from? I also checked make clean. It does not remove them,
which it probably should
On Wed, 10 May 2000, Kenneth Christiansen wrote:
> There are a big flaw in this release!! It includes old .gmo files (these
> shouldn't even be distributed) and therefore the newest translations does
> NOT get installed.
> Please fix this, and make a new release, if that is possible. Otherwise
> Jacob, please remember this when you create the rpms
> Regards, Kenneth
] [Thread Prev