Re: Gnome Libs 1.0.61 has been released

Has anybody tried it on Sun Solaris 5.6?

It compiles perfectly fine. But when I install it and try using a
gnome-terminal, it dumps core :-(

I am using gnome-core 1.1.9. It works perfect with gnome-libs ver
1.0.58. Am I doing something wrong?

- Regards
- Puneet Goel

    Miguel> Hello guys,

    Miguel>    A new release of gnome-libs has been made (1.0.61),
    Miguel> this is just a bug fix release.  Iain, Jacob, George and
    Miguel> me did some small bug fixes on it.

    Miguel> You can get it from:

    Miguel> ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/stable/gnome-libs

    Miguel> Miguel.

Puneet Goel
mailto:puneet@computer.org
home:(91)124-6335056