Bonobo 0.11 is out.

I have just made a release of Bonobo 0.11, this version has a pretty
large number of improvements and bug fixes.  The major changes since
the last release are:

* New features

	* Printing interfaces implemented and remote Printing, as well
	  as various samples got printing support (Michael).

	* Anders: Nice new component selector for Oaf

	* Oaf support (Maciej).  This will be enabled if you have OAF
	  installed (currently only from the CVS, but will have one
	  release out in a few days).

	* Fixed memory stream (Dan).

	* Implement new improved property API, update all property
	  interface providers (Michael)

	* GtkArg <-> Bonobo property Bridge (Michael)

	* Oaf transition script from Ettore.

	* UI handler can now pass gdk-pixbufs (Gene).

	* gshell updated (Martin).

* Sample code

	* New sample container, new sample 'hello' component (Gergo)

	* New sample "wrap your CORBA interface in Bonobo" sample (me).

* Bug fixes

	* UI handler bug fixes (radio buttons), object ref-counting fix (Darin)

	* fixes to bonobo-widget (me).

	* fixes to bonobo-wrapper (size negotiation bug), floating
	  gdk-window bugfix (Mathieu, George)

	* lots of kruft cleaned out, PersistStream on minesweeper for
	  Nautilus (Michael).

	* Assorted cleanups from Nat.

	* Fixed translations (Kjartan).

* Documentation

	* OAF attribute document from Maciej.

* Availability

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/bonobo

* As usual, save the Bonobos, they are an endagered species:

	http://www.gsu.edu/~wwwbpf/bpf

Enjoy,
Miguel.