Re: Keyboard shortcuts for pager?

> Hello world,
>
> I didn't see this in the FAQ. Is it possible to configure Gnome or the
> Pager so that one can switch between desktops using a keyboard shortcut?

Hi norm !

Use the window manager for this.
With Sawmill (if you use it, you can configure it with the gnome control
center)
just set some keys to the command "set viewport linear N" with N=the desktop
you want.

Err ... beware, with gnome/sawmill/enlightement, there are different
terminologies for desktop/viewports, etc... anyway, you should manage to
configure it easily with the control enter.

    Xav