Help: Enlightenment KDSKBLED & Gnome help topics warning

Hi,

I just loaded a fresh copy on Enlightment and I'm getting the above mention
KDSKBLED out of the X session and I can't pinpoint why. I tried the FAQ, but
little info is out there. I treloaded, still there. Strictly E here.

Gnome is having a hard time as well. I get a warning about not being able to
open the help topics... That's with almost every Gnome app that I start...
Whether
under E or WindowMaker.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,