Gnome Libs 1.0.60 is out.
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnome Libs 1.0.60 is out.
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 16:33:26 -0400
Gnome Libs 1.0.60 has been released.
This new version of Gnome Libs contains a lot of improvements in
many areas, and all the happy GNOME users will be extra happy to learn
all the nice things we have done for this release. Let there be love
and tarballs that compile.
* New features
* Simple setup to enable applications to have mini-icons
without any code intervention (Miguel, Jacob).
* New API call to set the application mini-icon (Jacob,
* Now an application main window and dialogs will set the
default mini-icon for the application. This icon can be
specified by the application at runtime, or by being
launched by gnome-dentry or by setting the
* Gnome Color Selector now does alpha composition instead of
using stipples for its "disabled" mode, fixing a multi-depth
bug and making the code nicer (Chris Lahey).
* The Bug fixes
* Canvas text display repaint fixes from Iain.
* New policy for the AA canvas: it is "usable", and we will
fix the AA problems on demand. They are not that bad, and
each one can be fixed incrementally without too much hassle.
* Multi-depth fixes from Ian Peters, Federico Mena, and me.
* GnomeDock should work propely with Bonobo now.
* Corrected a keyboard handling bug in the canvas (Chris
* Fix updating for various canvas items (Iain Holmes)
* "width_pixels" argument for the rectangle/ellipse canvas
item is now properly handled (Iain Holmes).
* About boxes now should handle absolute path icons (this
should have been the default, but it was broken: Jason
* George Lebl fixed various gnome-calculator bugs.
* GnomeClient bug fix from Jacob (allocated too little memory)
] [Thread Prev