Re: panel complaints

Dumas Patrice <dumas@centre-cired.fr> writes:

> Ok, I read more carefully the help about the panels, it is my fault,
> this is the menu panel that is not configureable.
> Telsa was right.

Yep, Telsa sent me another mail and I confirmed that too. Sorry, I
don't use "Menu panel" so there's my lack of knowledge.

> It is a little strange (although no problem for me) that this panel
> isn't configurable in a world where you can do almost everything :).

Actually, I had the same impression.

> Well, the point is not here. I did that, and my panels are under the
> windows, but I would like that the panels raise above the windows when
> the mouse pointer enters a still unhidden part of the panel (or only
> when I click on the panel).  Maybe it isn't possible ?

Sorry, don't know.

>    > Last thing, there is a directory, which is called CurrentDirectory
> in
>    > the session file, that is the default directory for the
> applications
>    > launched from gnome, for example it is the directory where you
> arrive
>    > when you start a gnome terminal. I think this could be configured
> from
>    > the gnome config center.

Oh, I re-read this part, and now I understood, what you meant. Sorry,
can't help, my terminals start in my home directory, and that's what I
want, so I haven't had the need to research that ;)

Greetings,
- --
Hugo Gayosso
Support the Free Software