desktop-files - the new ones are now translated

>You *do* realize what you're asking, don't you????

This is GREAT!!!!

(Applications)

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Bluefish
Name[da]=Bluefish
Name[no]=Bluefish
Comment=Bluefish HTML editor
Comment[da]=En god html-editor
Comment[no]=En bra html-editor
Exec=bluefish
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/bluefish.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

[Desktop Entry]
Name=TkSETI
Comment=SETI@home monitor
Comment[da]=SETI@home-meter
Comment[no]=SETI@home-meter
Exec=tkseti
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/earth.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** That's right, I prefer vi in console mode ... ;-)
[Desktop Entry]
Name=VIM (console)
Name[da]=VIM (konsol)
Comment=Vi IMproved text editor
Comment[da]=Den forbedrede vi-editor
Exec=rxvt -title Vim -e vim
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-word.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** /u/s/wp is a wrapper script, *my* binary is /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp
[Desktop Entry]
Name=WordPerfect
Name[da]=WordPerfect
Name[no]=WordPerfect
Comment=WordPerfect for Linux
Comment[da]=WordPerfect til Linux
Comment[no]=WordPerfect til Linux
Exec=/u/s/wp
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/butterfly.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** But I also use Xemacs! I guess that makes me a syncretist ... ;-)
[Desktop Entry]
Name=XEmacs
Name[da]=XEmacs
Name[no]=XEmacs
Comment=xemacs text editor
Comment[da]=xemacs teksteditor
Comment[no]=xemacs tekst-editor
Exec=xemacs
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/editor.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

[Desktop Entry]
Name=XEphem
Name[da]=XEphem
Name[no]=XEphem
Comment=Ephemeris for X (Astronomy)
Comment[da]=Ephemeris til X (Astronomi)
Comment[no]=Ephemeris til X (Astronomi)
Exec=xephem
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-default.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

(Graphics)

*** I still use xv (mostly for the thumbnailed directory preview),
*** although I do like some of eog's features better
[Desktop Entry]
Name=xv
Name[da]=xv-billedviser
Name[no]=xv-bildviser
Comment=xv image viewer
Comment[da]=xv-billedfremviser
Exec=xv
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/mini/xv.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

(Internet)

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Lynx
Name[da]=Lynx
Name[no]=Lynx
Comment=Text based web browser
Comment=Tekstbaseret webbetjener
Comment=Tekstbasert webbleser
Exec=rxvt -title Lynx -e lynx ~/.netscape/bookmarks.html
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-html.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

(Multimedia)

[Desktop Entry]
Name=GXAnim
Name[da]=GXAnim
Name[no]=GXAnim
Comment=Video player
Comment[da]=Video-afspiller
Comment[no]=Video-avspiller
Exec=gxanim
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/vidcam.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** This entry depends upon timidity's options being set in its config files,
*** rather than on the command line. My version cd's to my midi directory,
*** then invokes a wrapper script. A basic invocation would be:
***    Exec=timidity -ig
*** A more complex invocation using timidity-tools' bag would be:
***    Exec=timidity -ig -Or1lsS -o - -s24 | bag -b 2M -t 1M -c 4k | esdcat -r
24000 &>/dev/null
*** although I would use "aplay -r -f s16l -s 24 -S -q" instead of esdcat
[Desktop Entry]
Name=GtkTiMidity
Name[da]=GtkTiMidity
Name[no]=GtkTiMidity
Comment=Midi player w/ GTK interface
Comment[no]=Midi-avspiller met GTK-grensesnitt
Comment[da]=Midi-afspiller m/ GTK-grænseflade
Exec=cd /usr/local/audio/midi/; /u/s/gtkmidi
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/timidity.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** This file (with .mime/.keys) was forwarded to real.com & Miguel
[Desktop Entry]
Name=RealPlayer 7
Name[da]=RealPlayer 7
Name[no]=RealPlayer 7
Name[C]=RealPlayer 7
Comment=RealPlayer multimedia player
Comment[C]=RealPlayer multimedia player
Comment[no]=RealPlayer multimedie-afspiller
Comment[da]=RealPlayer multimedie-avspiller
Exec=realplay
Icon=/usr/local/libexec/RealPlayer7/rp7.xpm
Terminal=0
Type=Applications

*** I use SMix w/ ALSA because I can use it in .xinitrc to unmute the channels
[Desktop Entry]
Name=SMix
Name[da]=SMix
Name[no]=SMix
Comment=Audio mixer
Comment[da]=Lyd-mixer
Comment[no]=Lyd-mikser
Exec=smix
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-mixer.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** Yep, I still prefer the features of this Motif based player.
*** Besides, I have yet to get gtcd to run without segfaulting.
*** (Although the latest version does start playing the CD before it crashes)
[Desktop Entry]
Name=XMcd
Name[da]=XMcd
Name[no]=XMcd
Comment=Motif CD player w/ CDDB support
Comment[da]=Motif cd-afspiller m/ CDDB-understøttelse
Comment[no]=Motif CD-avspiller met CDDB-støtte
Exec=xmcd
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/xmcd.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** I have a submenu where I can invoke different xterms/shells/clis
*** rxvt.desktop is a sample invocation
(Shells)

[Desktop Entry]
Name=rxvt
Name[da]=rxvt
Name[no]=rxvt
Comment=rxvt terminal
Comment[da]=rxvt-terminal
Comment[no]=rxvt-terminal
Exec=rxvt
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-term.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

(Utilities)

*** I still prefer the minimalist approach of FileRunner to gmc, although my
*** favorite dutil of all time is still Zippy (for the Amiga) which is leaner
*** still ...
[Desktop Entry]
Name=FileRunner
Name[da]=FileRunner
Name[no]=FileRunner
Comment=directory utility
Comment[da]=Værktøj til håndtering af mapper
Comment[no]=Verktøy til håndtering av mapper
Exec=fr
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/fcabinet-of.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** This file was forwarded to gaspell's author previously
[Desktop Entry]
Name=gaspell Spell Checker
Name[da]=gaspell stavekontrol
Name[no9=gaspell stavekontroll
Comment=GNOME front-end to aspell
Comment[da]=Gnome frontend til aspell
Comment[no]=Gnome frontend til aspell
Exec=gaspell
Terminal=false
Type=Application

*** I can't seem to live without this puppy ...
[Desktop Entry]
Name=XbmBrowser
Name=XbmBrowser
Name=XbmBrowser
Comment=xbm/xpm image browser
Comment=xbm/xpm-billedebladrer
Comment=xbm/xpm-bildviser
Exec=xbmbrowser
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/monalisa.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** Similarly, I'm still using Xcolsel (gcolorsel chokes on my custom rgb.txt)
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Xcolsel
Name[no]=Xcolsel
Name[da]=Xcolsel
Comment=X Color Selector
Comment[da]=X-farvevælger
Comment[no]=X-fargevelger
Exec=xcolsel
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/palette.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** I have a submenu for WM/X-Server functions
*** This includes a GNOME submenu where I keep links to control-center, menu
*** editor, and "save current session" for faster access
*** These are my sawmill entries:
(Sawmill)

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Refresh GNOME menus
Name[da]=Genindlæs Gnome-menuer
Name[no]=Geninnles Gnome-menyer
Comment=Update sawmill with current GNOME menus structure
Comment[da]=Opdatér sawmill med nuværende Gnome-menustruktur
Exec=sawmill-client -q -f gnome-menus-update
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-logo-icon-transparent.png
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Restart sawmill
Name[da]=Genstart sawmill
Name[no]=Genstart sawmill
Comment=Restart sawmill window manager
Comment[da]=Genstart sawmill-vindueshåndtering
Comment[no]=Genstart sawmill vindushåndterer
Exec=sawmill-client -q -f restart
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/cycle.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Sawmill Client
Name[da]=Sawmill-klient
Name[no]=Sawmill-klient
Comment=Send commands to sawmill
Comment[da]=Send kommandoer til sawmill
Comment[no]=Send kommandoer til sawmill
Exec=rxvt -title "Sawmill Client" -e sawmill-client -
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/monitor.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

*** Sometimes it's quicker *not* to use control-center...
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Sawmill Configuration
Name[da]=Sawmill-konfiguration
Name[no]=Sawmill-konfigurasjon
Comment=Sawmill configuration applet
Comment[da]=Sawmill-konfigurationsapplet
Comment[no]=Sawmill-konfigurasjonsappletten
Exec=sawmill-ui
Icon=/usr/local/pixmaps/icon/tux_config.xpm
Terminal=false
MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Sawmill Theme Builder
Name[da]=Sawmill temabygger
Name[no]=Sawmill temabygger
Comment=GUI to create simple sawmill themes
Comment[da]=Grafisk brugerflade til at oprette sawmill-temaer
Exec=sawmill-themer