I know I'm bugging you...

Probably you all want to kill me by now, but I would really wish some
productive answers to my questions about gnome-libs 2.0 and such. I've
got to deliver my paper prior to April 8th, and I'd love *not* to have
any nonsense in it.

Also, if anyone of you GNOMErs think there's something you absolutely
want to have mentioned in the paper (which will be pressed on
thousands of CDs and uploaded on the Web) and in the talk (which will
be held at Europe's largest Linux fair), please tell me ASAP and I'll
add a paragraph or two.

mawa
--
Taschenkammträger!