Re: icon management in GNOME

ok, I should have noted that this is a WM not GNOME thing. Now, more
specifically, I am using Helix dist. with sawmill as windows manager,
going through the options in "sawmill-ui", I didn't get any clue of how to
make it happen, does it mean I can't have it done through sawmill or I
missed something here?

thanks

oliver